• 文字サイズ

解決済

amazon ukよりの返事です。関税の事を教えてください

• 相談者:非公開
  • 2018/03/16 11:36
Dear Seller,

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support.

My name is Hemraj the associate who is handling your case.

As per your email, I could understand your concern is regarding the Order Id: 026-6628278-3857164 in which the custom charges were paid.

In regards, I would like to inform you that as you were selling the product from UK marketplace and the seller was also from UK marketplace and then you have shipped the product from Japan then you need to pay the custom charges.

However, If you would have shipped the product from UK marketplace and you had registered your marketplace also on UK marketplace and the buyer would have been from Japan, then in that scenario the buyer needs to pay the custom charges.

In this case I have checked your account and could determine that you are selling from a different location and you are selling on UK. This is the reason for which Amazon asked you to pay the charges for the buyer. If the buyer would have ordered the product from a different location and if you were a UK based seller then the situation would have been different. The custom charges are always to be paid by the buyer in case the buyer is ordering the product from outside UK.

Please understand that we at Amazon always look forward to safeguard the rights of our seller ,we have seen the customer service which you provide and we are glad to have you selling with us.

Only to ensure that you get the best possible assistance from our end, we have tried to cover up all the important aspects related to this issue. However, if you feel that further more assistance is required, please write back to us and we will be delighted to assisted you.

Please know that we are just an email away and you can always re-open a case if you have any queries and concerns by using the following URL:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/case-lobby

** By opening a new case, this will facilitate a more timely efficient response for you **
投稿内容について報告する

今気になってる疑問、
セミナーに参加すれば解決するかも!?
日本全国のネットショップ12,000社が参加!
ネットショップでお悩みがある方はまずはオンラインセミナーへGO!
広告0円で楽天の売上アップ続出!
ECマスターズチャンネルをチェック!
総視聴回数15万回突破!
最新の対策事例やSALE対策など、売上にお困りの方はぜひご視聴ください!

• 返信者:非公開
  • 2018/03/16 12:13
ECマスターズの村井です。

内容を確認すると、
イギリスにいる方がAmazon UK内で商品を購入し、
輸入関税がかかる場合は出品者が支払うという内容………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開(質問者)
  • 2018/03/16 14:01
最終的にはインボイスを、免税の範囲内で出荷するしか、他に手がないですね。商品ではなく、ギフトでの出荷を考慮するってことですか?それでないと商売にならないっていう………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開
  • 2018/03/16 14:38
ECマスターズの村井です。

>免税の範囲内で出荷するしか、他に手がないですね。
>商品ではなく、ギフトでの出荷を考慮するってことですか?
>それでない………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開(質問者)
  • 2018/03/20 14:21
ありがとうございました。色々試行錯誤しながら、やっていきますよ………(省略)………
このフォーラムへの質問は終了しました