• 文字サイズ

解決済

amazon UK での販売について

• 相談者:非公開
  • 2018/03/14 18:33
本日、amazonのイギリスのお客様より、メールが届き、インボイスを当方は普通のそのままの金額を書き込み送ったので、約15ポンドの輸入関税を払いたくないので、引き取りを拒否しますのような、メールがきました。このような場合には、どのような対処が適切でしょうか?
中国などはインボイスをアンダーバリューするので、関税がかからないようです

以下がその文面です。
Order ID 026-6628278-3857164:
1 of Surugajino Samueya Women's Yukata 161-1200- 4:obi+geta [ASIN: B076CWWJ24]

------------- Begin message -------------

I'll let you know the ref number for you to sort it out for me. You can check Royal Mail website. REF:31935-CU Barcode(Tracking No.) LX1040826 12JP Custom charge £15.44
If I'm not happy with your reply, I'll claim to Amazon, and I won't want the product. I'm very upset for that. This is really my first time to get like that situation. have to show postage on Amazon website. This is not a right way with Amazon. Beat regards, Kaoru Yamagata

------------- End message -------------

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.co.uk. This includes your response to the message below. For your protection we recommend that you only communicate with buyers and sellers using this method.

Important: Amazon.co.uk's A-to-z Guarantee only covers third-party purchases paid for through our Amazon Payments system via our Shopping Cart or 1-Click. Our Guarantee does not cover any payments that occur off Amazon.co.uk including wire transfers, money orders, cash, check, or off-site credit card transactions.

We want you to buy with confidence whenever you purchase products on Amazon.co.uk. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=11081621) and our safe buying guarantee (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3149571).
投稿内容について報告する

今気になってる疑問、
セミナーに参加すれば解決するかも!?
日本全国のネットショップ12,000社が参加!
ネットショップでお悩みがある方はまずはオンラインセミナーへGO!
広告0円で楽天の売上アップ続出!
ECマスターズチャンネルをチェック!
総視聴回数15万回突破!
最新の対策事例やSALE対策など、売上にお困りの方はぜひご視聴ください!

• 返信者:非公開
  • 2018/03/14 21:00
ECマスターズの塚本です。

関税となりますので一般的に購入者は支払うものだと思いますが、
Amazonの規約上も受取人が支払う規約となっていますので、 ………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開(質問者)
  • 2018/03/15 09:26
先程のメールはグーグルクロームで、文字化けしました!
話は、関税が何でもインボイスを1000円ておくれば、関税が掛からないかと思いますが、税務調査が入らないの………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開
  • 2018/03/15 11:53
ECマスターズの村井です。

>関税が何でもインボイスを1000円ておくれば、
>関税が掛からないかと思いますが、税務調査が入らないのですかね?

税………(省略)………
  • 返信者:非公開(質問者)
  • 2018/03/15 11:58
ありがとうございました。気をつけて、ほどほどに出荷してみます。………(省略)………
このフォーラムへの質問は終了しました